If you host short term lets or holiday cottage, a Supra Key Safe may just be the secure key safe lockbox that you have been looking for…
What is a Supra Key Safe?
The Supra C500 coded Key Safe is the original Police Preferred key safe, claiming to be “as safe as your front door.” It has a large enough storage capacity for up to 6 keys and was designed after thorough user feedback. It is substantial and neither fragile nor poorly constructed. There are numerous key boxes available to meet a variety of requirements. Each can provide varying levels of security and utilise various procedures.
How does it work?
Turn the open button 180 degrees back to the locked position while the key safe is open. Then, from within the lid, grab the code changing tool. By inserting the tool into the grooves of the numbers you want to use and twisting them till the arrow points towards the hinge, you can set your desired combination. We recommend that you make your code as tough to decipher as possible for others.
Place the code changing tool back into the lid of your key safe once you’ve set your combination. Make sure you test your combination code just to be safe. Lock the key safe and press the desired buttons until they click, then rotate the open button 180 degrees. You should now be able to unlock your new Supra C500 key safe! To maintain the LPS 1175 security certification and Police accreditation, you must mount the KeySafe into brick or concrete using the included size 6x60mm masonry screws. If you’re relocating your C500 KeySafe, you’ll need to buy new masonry screws to keep the C500’s Police certification. The maximum thickness of the render on a rendered wall cannot be more than 10mm.
Benefits of Supra key safe
- Trusted and proven: Over 2 million people have chosen this product to keep their homes safe.
- Designed to last a long time: It’s made of zinc alloy, which makes it ideal for anti-rust, anti-dust, and anti-attack applications.
- The UK’s most secure mechanical key safe: It meets the ‘Secured by Design’ UK Police Preferred Specification and meets the LPS117S security standard from the Loss Prevention Certification Board, making it as secure as a house front door.
- You’re in charge: you determine who gets to be in your trust bubble without having to hand out replacement keys or change the locks; To manage access, change the code as often as you like.
- No more getting locked out, thanks to safe and secure key storage and sharing.
- Reclaim your time: no more hurrying to get back on time; leave your visitors to the key safe.
- It’s ideal for folks who have trouble remembering things.
- A KeySafe might be a terrific method for someone in your family who requires regular carers or medical visits to always have access.
- Cleaners, dog walkers, contractors, and others who want temporary access to your home would appreciate this feature.
- If you rent out your property on short term lets (like Air BnB) you can set up a new code and have the key ready for the renters without needing to be there in person.
- It saves money on having several keys made because everyone may use the same one from your KeySafe.
- If the parcel was extremely critical or expensive, offer the code to a delivery driver in real time to place it inside the front door.7
- There are almost 4000 possible code combinations.
Supra key safe in Air BNB’S/Short term lets
For Airbnb hosts, the Supra P500 KeySafeTM is the ideal key storage solution. An anti-drill insert, and an anti-tamper plate are among the additional safety features. With so many people coming and going from air bnbs, security is a top responsibility. The anti-tamper plate is especially handy because it prevents holidaymakers or their curious children from changing the code by accident. This feature is not available from any other manufacturer of pushbutton key safes, making this device truly unique.
The Supra C500 KeySafeTM is a great alternative if you don’t need all the functionality of the Supra P500 KeySafeTM. It has the same security grade as its cousin, so you can rest assured that you’re not sacrificing durability. If you desire to beef up your code security later, the anti-tamper plate can be added as an optional feature to the Supra C500 KeySafeTM.