Entwistle green estate agents Liverpool is a popular estate agent that is good for rentals and lettings. They have several branches dotted around Liverpool so choose the right one for your area.
When did the agency start?
Since 1920, Entwistle Green Estate Agents have brought people and property together. From Merseyside to Lancashire, they’ve created a vast network strategically covering the northwest of England. They are at the ideal location to assist you during your home search. Rightmove, Zoopla, and Property wide are just a few of the internet portals where they promote actively.
With over 100 years of experience in property sales and lettings, Entwistle Green is one of the most well-known and renowned estate and leasing agents in the Northwest of England. They are well placed to ensure that your property sale or purchase in our region is a resounding success, with a large network spanning Merseyside and Lancashire, from Crewe to Blackpool.
Where are the branches?
Their Liverpool estate agents are located on Dale Street, in the centre of the city. This ensures that every property they market receives the most exposure to tourists and locals in the area. All city centre developments and residential estates in the postcode regions L1, L2, L3 and parts of L4, L5, L6, and L8 are covered by the office. Entwistle Green Estate Agent consists of 24 branches.
What services do they provide?
Entwistle Green Estate Agents is a member of the Countrywide Group, the largest estate agency network in the United Kingdom. This provides you the assurance that your property is in the capable hand’s expert consultants, who are backed up by a central team of experts working on your behalf.
Entwistle Green’s top objective is to assist you in selling or letting your property as quickly as possible for the greatest possible price. Their skilled negotiators are passionate and educated about their local locations, providing you with vital insight into the local property market. When you pick Entwistle Green to offer your home for sale or let, it will receive immediate exposure through approved sales particulars delivered to all registered purchasers, as well as substantial local marketing and prominent web advertising.
Not only can they find the ideal buyer or renter for your property, but with access to a range of surveys and conveyancing services, Entwistle Green can assist you with the full process, from start to finish.
Because of the size and reach of the Entwistle Green network in Merseyside and Lancashire, your home will have an excellent chance of finding a buyer or tenant promptly. Because all the branches are computer linked, your home for sale will be immediately available in all the region’s branches system.
Professional photography, social media promotion, and property trailers are all services they offer. These are just a few of the services they provide to assist you in getting the greatest price for your house. They also have a database of 60,000 active buyers looking for properties like yours. They are so confident in their ability to sell your house that they will not charge you a fee until it is sold. There’s nothing to lose!
There are 6 steps that Entwistle Green follow when letting:
- Valuing your property – Their local lettings professional will provide a market appraisal and work to find the best tenant for your property within your specified time limit.
- Choosing the right service – They take the time to learn what you need and support you as much as you want, whether it’s a fully managed solution or a basic tenant locate.
- Marketing – Finding your next tenant is simple because to their large database of people looking to rent. When you advertise your property on Rightmove and Zoopla, you will receive even more interest and a wider range of tenants.
- Preparation – They are here to assist you at every level, whether it’s attaining the best rental return, legal counsel, or legal documentation and inventory preparation.
- Tenant moving in – They take charge and make sure that all the necessary checks and paperwork are completed before a new tenant comes in, ensuring that they and you are both safe.
- Ongoing Management – Deposit processing, routine property visits, organising repairs and maintenance, and arrears management are all included.
You can visit the Entwistle Green Estate agency website here.
If you enjoyed this article on Entwistle green estate agents Liverpool you might also like to read about Property Investment Tips.